CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random worrying

Tell me, will I be considered a certified weirdo if I reveal the things which have been occupying my mind ever since I became a mom? Here, have a look:

* My son will marry and go away one day.... ( this triggers more reasons to worry)

* He will marry a girl I wont take an instant liking to....

* She will be a perfect pain in the....

*He will always take her side........

*She wont let me mother him....

*She wont give me any credit for all the nice upbringing he will have....

*She will always always always blame me for spoiling him for life....

*Together, my son and his wife will send me and hubster to an old peoples home...

Needless to add, my hormones have still not settled down even six months post preggers!

No comments: