CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

To: the one from the Cherry Hill..

I keep getting a visitor from Cherry Hill(NY)...I am mighty pleased by this reader's patience and loyalty towards my blog. Wont you please delurk and leave a comment...ah, afterthought: maybe its just my sister N, in Canada frantically visitng my blog to see the latest post...since I do a lousy job of keeping her updated via mail or phone!! Sorry sistah! Please get updates from mom untill I push my lazy butt to do the needful.

Your baby sister,
h

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Harshika ***waves sheepishly*** I've been meaning to say hi and introduce myself for a long time but somehow haven't gotten around to it. I never expected to be called out on it though....LOL. Anyways, I came across your blog while I was surfing around in orkut and am now hooked. I love your honest take on life, the ardent faith you have in the Lord and your sense of humor !!! Congrats on your li'l one and Happy Easter :)

Harshika said...

Oh, The One from Cherry Hill,

So now I know you arent my sister from canada! Thanks for delurking. Hubster is away in India, so your 'coming out' cheered me up considerably!! lolll. Please do keep visiting! I live for readers like ya!