CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My way or the highway..

When I met my husband six years ago and fell hopelessly in love with him, all I could think was why isn't everyone else too in luuurve??

When we finally got married three (very long and tough ) years later, all I could think was, why doesn't evryone just get married??

When I finally decided to quit work and be a full time housewife , all I could think of was why dont all women do that too??

And now that I am pregnant and expecting my first baby, all I can think of is why isn't evryone not pregnant too??????

Oh goodness, this is not me judging anyone for their choices, these choices have made me so 'bleddy' happy and content that I want the same joy for everyone, that is all there is to these thoughts...I want everyone to be full of joy but suddenly I realised I am being too presumptious in assuming that this is the way to be happy......

Then again, why isn't everyone in luuurve, married and pregnant pray tell??

No comments: