CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

M.I.A.-Missing In Action

It has been a crazy week but then which one isn't! I have not been able to blog as much as I would like to. Hubster was away for business , Yohaan is becoming naughtier by the day, wait a sec, is naughtier even a word? Well anyway, and I have a house guest. Hubster's cousin brother staying with us for two months. He is a cool guest, very low maintenance. Doesn't need anythingl...and very helpful to have around. He is great with babies even ones as naughty as Yohaan.

So what have I been up to. Actually quite a bit. I have now started my 'Garden' project. I am slowly but surely working on it and preparing it for the next few months. I want it to be nice and pretty by the time Yohaan's first birthday rolls around. We are planning a garden party for him. So I have been surfing the net like mad looking for ideas but then gardening in this desert heat is a killer and so the progress is slow. I shall post before and after pics.

It is August already! Normally, I do a makeover/changeover mid year throughout my house. This year is a different story. I barely manage to breathe ever since I became a mamma! I have ideas and more ideas bursting in my head about the changes I want to bring in my interiors but am hard pressed for time and money both. Hubster has taken a salary cut and so things are tight. It seems everything must wait! While that is a sensible thing to do (I guess) my frustration knows no bounds when I have to supress my creativity. I am dying to do stuff. So tomorrow I shall be posting pictures of our bedroom. I have not changed the curtains etc, and have just recycled old linen but have managed to somewhat achieve the look I wanted. It looks serene, pretty and calm. The theme continues to be pistachio green and dark wood. I wish though, that my garden would look pretty too so I could enjoy a view from my bedroom window which looks out to the garden below. Never mind, we will get there. So please return for some refreshing pics and updates tomorrow.

Peace.

No comments: